- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a roasting pan, place all the root vegetables, onion, garlic, oil, maple syrup and rosemary. Distribute evenly.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir, then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine butter, maple sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Brush this mixture over the turkey, place turkey on vegetables and roast in oven for another 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 160°C (325°F) and roast for another 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove roasting pan from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Remove string and carve the breast.
- Arrange slices on vegetables, pour pan juices over top, and serve.
Recipe Origin: https://maplefromcanada.ca/recipes/maple-turkey-breast/