- 3 tablespoons Maple Mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (see note)
- 1 clove garlic, grated or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
Just mix all these ingredients together for a delicious dipping sauce!
This is also great for cooking with veggies and various meats (mainly chicken)! Just add a 1/2 cup of broth with the ingredients above (choose the broth that goes with your protien).
- Cook the protein separately and set aside.
- In the same pan pour in the dipping sauce with the broth and cook to a simmer, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Move the pan off the heat and whisk in 3 tbs cold butter or ¼ cup heavy/whipping cream.
- Serve creamy mustard sauce over the cooked protein or return the protein to the pan and stir it into sauce.