How to Use
Cinnamon sugar can be used in a variety of ways:
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over a pie crust or cobbler before baking.
- Use it to sweeten French toast.
- Toss 1 or 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar with 1/4 cup of chopped pecans and sprinkle over the top of a loaf of quick bread, muffins, or coffee cake before baking for a streusel-like topping.
- Top bread pudding to add a little spice.
- Sprinkle on top of sweet pretzels.
- Give sliced apples a little cinnamon sweetness, or add to baked or fried apples.
- Dust the top of whipped cream as a garnish.
- Sweeten up your morning cereal or oatmeal.
- Add a dash to plain Greek yogurt.
- Enhance buttered toast or even bacon with a sprinkle.
- Add to your coffee for a spiced, sweet flavor.