- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl. This is optional. You can keep them whole as well and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Add in your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
Keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
Recipe Credit: https://www.cottercrunch.com/no-bake-cinnamon-vanilla-breakfast-protein-bites/